[lustre-devel] [lustre-announce] Lustre 2.15.3 released

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Wed Sep 13 06:44:50 PDT 2023

Hi there

Yes, we often do include those when we issue a Lustre release but on this occasion there was not yet a MOFED version that supported RHEL 8.8 so we decided to proceed with the release rather than delay until this was available. It should still be fine to build yourself now that there are suitable versions of MOFED.

Peter