[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Training Available in France Dec 11-13

Karen Li Jingjing.Li at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 5 23:30:12 PST 2007

A Lustre Administration & Support class has seats available next week
(Dec 11-13) in Grenoble, France.

Although it is short notice, if you would like to attend, please contact
us as at training at clusterfs.com. The standard rate for the class is
US$2400 and partner discounts will be accepted. The next Level 1 courses
will take place in Q1'08.

Lustre Administration & Support (LUSTRE1A)
This three day course is ideal for people new to the Lustre File System
and will cover a host of introductory architectural, administration and
support issues. The session will provide a hands-on experience and
culminate with a Level I certification exam.

Course Content:
Day 1:
  * Understanding Lustre
  * Architecting and profiling a Lustre Cluster
Day 2:
  * Configuring Lustre
  * Hands on Lab
Day 3:
  * Troubleshooting Lustre
  * CFS Lustre Level I certification exam

The Lustre Training will be hosted by the Bull - Echirolles Office
1, rue de Provence
B.P. 208
38432 Echirolles Cedex
France