[Lustre-discuss] Can someone help?

Albert Ozilov alberto at mellanox.co.il
Sat Dec 29 16:29:24 PST 2007

Hi,

I am new user with Lustre file system, I am trying to run over
Infiniband fabric (ofed 1.2.xxx), I am using Lustre version 1.6.4.1
I have created mgs/mdt on the same node and two OST's on different
nodes, all looks fine till now.
Now I am trying to mount the client node but getting connection refused
from the MGS server,

This is my command on the client node:
mount -t lustre  11.4.3.241 at o2ib:/datafs   /mnt/testfs

This is the dmesg on the MGS node:

Lustre: datafs-MDT0000: temporarily refusing client connection from
11.4.3.242 at o2ib
Lustre: Skipped 19 previous similar messages
LustreError: 6047:0:(ldlm_lib.c:1442:target_send_reply_msg()) @@@
processing error (-11)  req at ffff810219855850 x6/t0 o38-><?>@<?>:-1 lens
240/0 ref 0 fl Interpret:/0/0 rc -11/0
LustreError: 6047:0:(ldlm_lib.c:1442:target_send_reply_msg()) Skipped 19
previous similar messages

Is someone familiar with this problem, can someone help?

Best Regards,
Alberto.