[Lustre-discuss] Node randomly panic

Matt mattmoran76 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:41:34 PST 2007

Somsak,

Did you build your own bnx2 driver? I was getting kernel panics when hitting
a certain load with Dell 1950s that also use the bnx2 driver.  My solution
was to grab the bnx2 source code and build it under the Lustre kernel.  If
you search the mailing list you'll find the mails dealing with this.

If you see bnx2 mentioned in your kernel panic output, then it's probably
the cause.

Thanks,

Matt