[Lustre-discuss] Node randomly panic

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul somsak_sr at thaigrid.or.th
Mon Nov 26 05:49:56 PST 2007

Could you tell me how to dump the whole crash log to file? It's not
appear in /var/log/messages. I only seen it once actually. That's why I
don't know the function name :) But the whole screen are something
related to lustre for sure.

Note that, the dump log is longer than a screen size, so taking photo
wouldn't help ( I think ).

I still have sometimes. The crash seldom occurred. The last time it
happened is today. I think it'll not crash again within few days.

Johann Lombardi wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 08:25:53PM +0700, Somsak Sriprayoonsakul wrote:
>
>> I forgot to mention about oops. It's something about lustre
>> (lustre_blah_blah_blah something).
>>

> Could you provide the stack trace?
> (we need to know more about the blah_blah_blah)
>
> Johann

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul

Thai National Grid Center
Software Industry Promotion Agency