[Lustre-discuss] Exporting Lustre volume via NFS hangs NFS daemons

Oleg Drokin Oleg.Drokin at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 30 15:26:19 PST 2007

Hello!

On Nov 30, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Dan wrote:

> I'm working on getting the sysrq-t output but since the system is in
> a secure area it can't be had on digital media.  I can retype the
> parts you need assuming you can tell me!  I guess that could be
> difficult to specify!  Otherwise I can fax the output to you.

Good start would be to separate out only all nfs daemons in D state
and send traces for those.
As an less labor-intensive alternative, I guess you can just convert
the fax into some sort of image file and send it either to the list
or if the image is too big, you can create a bug in our bugzilla and
attache the image there. Please CC me on the bug (there is a
CC field in bugzilla "new bug" screen)

Bye,
     Oleg