[Lustre-discuss] _netdev not mounting..

Lundgren, Andrew Andrew.Lundgren at Level3.com
Mon Oct 1 14:57:51 PDT 2007

I have added the _netdev option to my fstab entries to prevent the ost
and clients from coming online before the network is active.  However,
in my current configuration, they don't automatically mount at all.

I am testing with CentOS 5 and lustre 1.6.2.  Should I need to add my
own start script to get these to auto mount the lustre types, or should
another service be running that will trigger the netdev fstab entries to
mount?

Thanks!

--
Andrew Lundgren