[Lustre-discuss] Lustre on mpath devices

Marco bozzolan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 03:54:43 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am new to this list and Lustre, please excuse me if I am asking an
already-answered question (I searched the archives without success).

I'd like to use Lustre on a cluster where MGS/MDT and OSTs hosts can
access some logical volumes (one for each host) exported from a SAN
through fiber channel links, and available under /dev/mapper/mpathN.

Is this configuration possible? Are there any known issues with it?

Thanks in advance
Regards

--
http://digilander.libero.it/mabozzo/