[Lustre-discuss] How to multi client test

Kazuki Ohara ohara at rd.scei.sony.co.jp
Tue Oct 30 19:04:49 PDT 2007

Hi,
Thank you all.

I want to use Lustre with the combination of x86_64 servers and PowerPC clients
and noticed that it still have some bugs concerned with endian.
So I am anxious about the stability of Lustre in the cross-endian environment
and want to do some function tests like acceptance-small.sh or sanity.sh included
in Lustre but not only for single client environment before performance tests.
If you know some useful ways for such purpose, please tell me.

Best regards,
Kazuki Ohara