[Lustre-discuss] NFS Performance

Sridhar Basam basam at stream.aol.net
Tue Apr 15 12:58:40 PDT 2008

There isn't much details on the tests below for someone to make any
recommendations. Are you NFS exporting a Lustre filesystem to a bunch of
NFS clients and then testing on the clients? What sort of workload are
you using to perform these tests? Is it reads, writes or a mix of them?
More details on the hardware/software and the testing methods would help.

    Sridhar