[Lustre-discuss] Lustre and ZFS

Ricardo M. Correia Ricardo.M.Correia at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 18 11:15:03 PDT 2008

On Sex, 2008-04-18 at 17:43 +0300, Mertol Ozyoney wrote:
> I thought It would be in 1.8 and at june ?

That was the plan, but the userspace servers with ZFS still require more
development effort, due to the numerous architectural changes.
We want to get them in a product-quality state and with as good
performance as we can, hopefully not far from the performance we can get
with ldiskfs, so it has been postponed to the end of the year.

Regards,
Ricardo
--

Ricardo Manuel Correia