[Lustre-discuss] Lustre and ZFS

Andreas Dilger adilger at sun.com
Fri Apr 18 13:16:09 PDT 2008

On Apr 18, 2008  17:43 +0300, Mertol Ozyoney wrote:
> I thought It would be in 1.8 and at june ?

No, it has been pushed back to at least December because of implementation
issues and the need for more extensive testing due to the amount of
changes to the code.  The 1.8 release this summer will not contain ZFS,
that will be in the 2.0 release.

> Mertol Ozyoney
> Storage Practice - Sales Manager
>
> Sun Microsystems, TR
> Istanbul TR
> Phone +902123352200
> Mobile +905339310752
> Fax +902123352222
> Email mertol.ozyoney at Sun.COM <mailto:Ayca.Yalcin at Sun.COM>

Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group
Sun Microsystems of Canada, Inc.