[Lustre-discuss] Added Dual-homed OSS; ethernet clients confused

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:30:55 PDT 2008

Sorry to require remedial instructions... it works now.  The trick was
my misunderstanding that the tunefs.lustre needed to be run on the MGS
given the mdt.

I've rerun tunefs on the new OSS for all the OST's w/ the original
settings, and. likewise on the MGS for the MDT, with all original
settings, and the multi-mome works again.

Thanks to all that pitched in on this.  Sorry I was so dense.

Chris