[Lustre-discuss] new ost not recognized

Harald van Pee pee at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Mon Apr 28 01:04:42 PDT 2008

I just have recognized, that our lustre filesystem was not used on the client
which was not aware about the new disk space.
After umount followed by mount, all compute clients but the mds are aware of
all 12 osts.
Should I just unmount the mdt and maybe all clients before or is there another
possibility to recognize the new ost on mds?

Harald

--
Harald van Pee

Helmholtz-Institut fuer Strahlen- und Kernphysik der Universitaet Bonn
Nussallee 14-16 - 53115 Bonn - Tel +49-228-732213 - Fax +49-228-732505
mail: pee at hiskp.uni-bonn.de