[Lustre-discuss] Users accessing our Lustre system

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Mon Aug 4 12:04:55 PDT 2008

Hi Jeremy,

I believe that is related to stat/statfs behaviour, and there is a tweak
that can be used to adjust this behaviour. Unfortunately, I can't remember
what exactly it's called, but scanning the list archives might dig something
up until Andreas or someone authoritative can weigh in.

cheers,
Klaus

On 8/3/08 3:09 PM, "Jeremy Mann" <jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu>did etch on
stone tablets: