[Lustre-discuss] MDS

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:37:15 PDT 2008

Brian:

Thanks for the response. I actually seen this response before and was
wondering if my technique would simply work. I guess not.

I guess another question will be, if I take a snapshot every 10 mins
and back it up. If I have a failure at 15th minute. Can I just simply
restore my MDS to the previous snapshot and be with it? Ofcourse I
will lose my 5 minutes of data, correct?

TIA