[Lustre-discuss] ioDrive from Fusion-IO as an MDT?

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Fri Aug 8 11:53:38 PDT 2008

Hi Craig,

Assuming it presents itself as a regular LUN to the OS, I don't think it
would appear to operate any differently than a physical drive. I've always
been extremely curious to try solid-state disks in a high-performance
environment, so if anyone's used one of these, I'm dying to hear how it
worked for you.

cheers,
Klaus

On 8/8/08 9:31 AM, "Craig Prescott" <prescott at hpc.ufl.edu>did etch on stone