[Lustre-discuss] mounting an OST from another node attached to a fibre channel switch

Ron ron.rex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:18:09 PDT 2008

Which section of which manual? Please.  I.e are you talking about:
Part No. 820-3681-10
Lustre manual version: Lustre_1.6_man_v1.10
December 2007

4.2.3.2 Running the Writeconf Command
and/or 4.2.3.3 Changing a Server NID

Our MGS is not changing nodes, but the OSTs are.
Is there really just one simple MGS only operation?
Those sections do not quite fit (to my way of thinking, which is
in the process of being adjusted :}

Thanks,
Ron