[Lustre-discuss] Debugging output

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 15:41:16 PDT 2008

Hey,

My lustre install has created a bunch of files in /tmp/lustre-log????.log

I am trying to see what caused this crash so, I been trying to following this:
http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/LustreDebugging.html#50544705_pgfId-1291503

But, I wasn't able to extract any extra information. Actually, this
was counter productive. All of my lustre_logs are all zeroed out now.
My question is, what is the best way to find out what caused this log,
and how do I go back to the default debugging params where my logs
were created instead of being zere-ed out..

TIA