[Lustre-discuss] Mount OST with a new journal device

Frank Leers Frank.Leers at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 3 08:50:31 PST 2008

Assuming you already did the 'mke2fs -O journal_dev external-journal'
step, have you followed with a
'tune2fs -J device=<new journaldev>' command to tell the fs that the
location of the external journal has changed?