[Lustre-discuss] o2iblnd no resources

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 2 12:29:07 PST 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008 00:42:47 Isaac Huang wrote:
> > Here is patch for this problem (using FMR in o2iblnd)
> > https://bugzilla.lustre.org/attachment.cgi?id=15144
>
> This is an experimental patch - nodes with the patch applied are not
> interoperable with those without it. Please don't propagate the patch
> to production systems.

Thanks for the explanation. Since the problem indeed occurs on a production
system, I'd rather keep experimental patches out of the way.

I assume that adding more RAM on the OSSes is likely to solve this problem,
right? If that's the case, I'd probably go this way, before the FMR patch
is landed.

Thanks,
--
Kilian