[Lustre-discuss] setup of patchless lustre client

ashok bharat bayana ashok.bharat.bayana at iiitb.ac.in
Fri Feb 8 21:03:40 PST 2008

hi
thanks for ur response. I want to know whether there are any patchless clients available for lustre that are already implemented.

the tasks involved in my project are:

1)To setup patchless lustre client
2)to do the performance analysis and identify the functionality for implementation
3)To implement the functionality including kernel loadable module
4)To match the performance with SFS(HP's product based on lustre)patched client and demonstrate the same.
5)and to feedback the performance improvements to open source community.

Can u  make clear in how to proceed in the project and i want to know whether the project mentioned above is already implemented or not.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok Bharat