[Lustre-discuss] Am I missing something?

Timh Bergström timh.bergstrom at diino.net
Tue Feb 12 08:06:55 PST 2008

Hi again,

Discard my e-mail - I compiled to early in the morning and included the
--enable-mindf option in configure. After re-reading the configure options
and great help from adilger and scjody in #lustre I finally figured out that
I was overseeing the whole stripe thing.

Best Regards,
Timh

--
Timh Bergström