[Lustre-discuss] how do you mount mountconf (i.e. 1.6) lustre on your servers?

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Thu Feb 14 15:57:34 PST 2008

At this point, recovery of the primary server is a manual process -- so in
the case of a failure, the secondary would assume service for the failed
node, which gets powered off; an administrator is required to intervene to
recover the primary.

Klaus

On 2/14/08 2:51 PM, "Andreas Dilger" <adilger at sun.com>did etch on stone
tablets: