[Lustre-discuss] Off topic -- official list address?

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Thu Feb 14 16:35:10 PST 2008

Hi there,

Just a quick question ... what is the official sending address of this list?
I'm trying to write filter rules to automatically route messages from it
into my Lustre-list folder ... but some messages are sent by
luster-discuss at clusterfs.com, while others come in from
luster-discuss at lists.lustre.org.

Is there an address that is consistently present in list mail that I can use
as a filter parameter? I'm using Outlook, which is impossibly lame compared
to something like procmail, so the more obvious a parameter, the better ...

thanks,
Klaus