[Lustre-discuss] 1.6.3 -> 1.6.4.2 upgrade

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 17 16:04:06 PST 2008

Turns out that the client upgrade worked just fine.   I had not
noticed that the ko2iblnd module was not in place.

I'm still wondering if I need to do anything special with regard to
upgrading the MGS/MDS and OSSs.   I'm hoping to just dump the
software in place and reboot with live clients.   Seems kind of
risky, but hey, the docs say you can do it for 1.4 -> 1.6.3 so going
from 1.6.3 -> 1.6.4.2 ought to be a no-brainer, right?   :)

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center