[Lustre-discuss] ext3-unlink-race.patch

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 18 06:09:42 PST 2008

Ok, looks like I got the wrong minor version for the SRPM so this
looks like my mistake.    I'm pulling the -8.1.14 SRPM now and will
reapply the patches.    I suspect it will work just fine for us as
well but I'll post, regardless.   Sorry for the noise and thanks for
setting me straight.

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center