[Lustre-discuss] Latest RHEL kernel: won't make mgs module, and ko2iblnd not built for right OFED modules

Canon, Richard Shane canonrs at ornl.gov
Fri Feb 29 07:50:09 PST 2008

Yes.  We also had to fix that.  Sorry I left that off.  In our case, we
created a modified Module.symvers by grep'ing out anything with
drivers/infiniband.  Also, OFED will create a Module.symvers for its
symbols.  You can append that to the (fixed) Module.symvers so that the
symbols will still be checked.

--Shane