[Lustre-discuss] small file performance

Oleg Drokin Oleg.Drokin at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 7 22:19:53 PST 2008

Hello!

    Since you did not subscribe to the bug 14010, you might be
interested to know
    that I have a better patch there now that you might actually try
and see how
    it affects your workloads. Of course this is not the final version
yet, but
    I am pretty much concentrating on that area in the short term, so
as luck has
    it, we might have something good soon.

Bye,
     Oleg