[Lustre-discuss] I had installed Lustre but.....

Kumar, Venkat Venkat.Kumar at lsi.com
Tue Jan 8 23:08:12 PST 2008

Hi,

I had installed luster-1.5.95 and configured MDS/Client on a Linux
server and OSS on other.

I had mounted them in the order MDS, OSS, Client.

When I mount the OSS I get the following message

Lustre: lustre-OST0000: received MDS connection from mdsIPaddress at tcp.

But the following error messages keep appearing on the screen.

LustreError: 1374:0:(ldlm_lib.c:560:target_handle_connect()) @@@ UUID
'test-OST0

000_UUID' is not available  for connect (no target)

LustreError: 1374:0:(ldlm_lib.c:560:target_handle_connect()) Skipped 13
previous