[Lustre-discuss] lustre quota problems

Patrick Winnertz patrick.winnertz at credativ.de
Tue Jan 8 23:17:10 PST 2008

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2008 14:05:52 schrieb McHale, Therese:
> >What about the 1.6.x tree? Is this fix included in one 1.6.x version,
> > too?
This is strange. I experienced this error on a 1.6.4.1 lustre cluster. (and
before on a 1.6.3) So this doesn't fit together with your statement that
this should be fixed in every 1.6.x version.

And why is the bug ticket 11073 belonging to this problem not viewable by
the public?

> yes. It went into 1.5 and is therefore included in 1.6.x
> -therese

[removed fullquote]

Greetings
Patrick Winnertz

--
Patrick Winnertz
Tel.: +49 (0) 2161 / 4643 - 0

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz