[Lustre-discuss] How to configure routing

Isaac Huang He.Huang at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 16 09:50:37 PST 2008

Lnet routing is generic - it's not only able to route between
different network types (e.g. tcp0 and o2ib0) but also capable
of routing between networks of a same type (e.g. tcp0 and tcp1).

Before trying to mount lustre, I'd suggest you ensure lnet is working.
A simple way is: lctl ping 192.168.0.200 at tcp.

If it works, then go on and try to mount lustre. Otherwise, 'dmesg'
shall shed some light on what went wrong.

Isaac