[Lustre-discuss] create LVM volume for OSSs

Shuichi Ihara ihara at sun.com
Fri Jul 4 03:13:52 PDT 2008

Yes, lmc is configurator that is part of lustre-1.4 and as you mentioned we use
"lustre.mount" instead of these lustre-1.4 utilities in the lustre-1.6.x later.
But, your question was about the LVM. This is not part of lustre. If you want to
know about LVM more detail, below RHEL administration manual would be useful.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Cluster_Logical_Volume_Manager/index.html

Thanks
-Ihara