[Lustre-discuss] More newbie issues

Robert Healey healer at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 28 05:28:23 PDT 2008

On further investigation, the Ethernet interface was accidentally
removed while I was swapping drives.  Time for more testing, since the
cluster is subject to frequent unexpected power cuts.  How does Lustre
compare to ext3 in terms of having clients unexpectedly power cycled?

Bob Healey

--
Bob Healey
Systems Administrator