[Lustre-discuss] MGS failover

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Wed Jul 30 07:44:22 PDT 2008

Thank you, I was only looking at the mkfs.lustre didn't think the
hosts are the ones that need to look there, not mgs filesystem its self.

does the mgsspec also work for --mgsnode=  when creating a file system?

mkfs.lustre ....  --mgsnodes=mds1 at tcp0:mds2 at tcp0

Would that be valid?

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing