[Lustre-discuss] Remove me from the list

Sheen, Robert Robert.Sheen at hp.com
Thu Jul 31 18:36:55 PDT 2008

Dear Lustre Community:

    I have subscript as a member for more than four years. Thanks for the information provided and during the period, I have sell 4 SFS (Lustre in HP version) to customer and solve their heavily file bandwidth requirement for a cluster with more than hundred nodes. The architecture of Lustre is quite an elegant design for large bandwidth in a cluster environment.

    I am now become more and more target on HPC system architecture design,,, Actually, it become not feasible to trace the technical message mail regarding to the Lustre related issues. Thanks for long time help... I will continuous to promote SFS as usual....., and would like to ask your help to remove me from the list. Thanks again!

Best Rgrds,
Robert Sheen
沈 仲 杰
(M)+886-955-766-078