[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Mount Crashing

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:35:04 PDT 2008

We appreciate all the suggestions and help.   Just for the record,
we've used netdump successfully for a long time up through CentOS/RH
4.5.   However, it seems that support for it, in favor of kdump (as
far as we can tell) has been deprecated in RH/CentOS 5 and above.
If we are wrong about that let us know since we had more success with
netdump than we are having with kdump.

Thanks,

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center