[Lustre-discuss] The Lustre download page seems to be broken

Larvoire, Jean-Francois jean-francois.larvoire at hp.com
Tue Jun 3 04:47:34 PDT 2008

FYI I was never able to download anything with my initial account.
Finally I recreated another one, and using this new one, everything works flawlessly.
So the Sun download server is definitely buggy!
(And there's no way to delete an existing account.
 I had to recreate the new one using an alias email address.)

Jean-François