[Lustre-discuss] Announce: Lustre 1.6.5 is available!

Fri Jun 13 10:44:55 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 10:08 -0700, David Brown wrote:
> Uhm, what happened to the infiniband support in the cfs kernel rpms?
> 1.6.4.3 had infiniband support but the drivers aren't there for the
> 1.6.5 versions for rhel5.

Starting with 1.6.5 we are supporting the "out-of-[vendor-]tree" OFED
drivers.  1.6.5 is supposed to ship with the OFED 1.3 kernel-ib (and
-devel) RPMs and the Lustre ko2iblnd kernel module built likewise.  You
should have the ko2iblnd module in the lustre-modules RPM.  You are just
missing the needed kernel-ib RPM.

Terry, any idea why the kernel-ib and kernel-ib-devel RPMs didn't make
it up to the SDLC?

b.