[Lustre-discuss] Announce: Lustre 1.6.5 is available!

Jeff Blasius jeff.blasius at yale.edu
Mon Jun 16 20:06:43 PDT 2008

For those who are asking, I was able to build OFED 1.3.1 against the
1.6.5 release (after some hacking of the process). Considering centos
5.2 (with OFED 1.3) isn't released yet, someone might find it useful.
Of course no warranties or guarantees :).

http://research.yale.edu/hpc/OFED_1.3.1_lustre_1.6.5.tar.gz
(Redhat 5.1, lustre 1.6.5, x86_64)

By the way, are lustre kernels tested for compatibility with the
latest OFED? This seemed to be more work than usual.

Thanks,
                  jeff