[Lustre-discuss] Announce: Lustre 1.6.5 is available!

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 18 03:34:04 PDT 2008

FWIW, we grabbed these and are running them on an AMD 2356 platform
box now (just a client).   We had tried 1.6.5 + CentOS 5.1 + OFED 1.3
and the node was consistently crashing in the ko2iblnd module (no, I
don't have the stack trace).   The RPMs seemed to just be the OFED
1.3.1 RPMS which were useful and installed fine on our 5.1 node but we
still had to build a lustre-patched kernel to match the modules and
then re-build lustre against the whole thing (OFED 1.3.1 + patched
kernel).   Is that what you intended?   I was hoping the kernel rpm
might be in there too.  :)

So far it is working much better with the OFED 1.3.1 RPMs from Jeff.

Thanks,

Charlie Taylor
UF HPC Center