[Lustre-discuss] Failover Setup MDS/MDT

Sheila Barthel Sheila.Barthel at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 25 16:56:23 PDT 2008

In the current Lustre manual (v. 1_12), section 3.2.2 is Lustre Tools.
Section 21.3.2 is Calculating MDT Size, which includes an inode
calculation example and does not refer to the MDS.

http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/LustreTuning.html#50446384_pgfId-1291157

Please clarify which Lustre manual version you are referring to.

Sheila