[Lustre-discuss] Lustre failback

Dhruv DhruvDesaai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:22:20 PDT 2008

Lustre supports failover/failback for sure. Which Lustre and kernel
are you using?
I tried configuring failover of OSTs and it worked fine. Stilll gonna
test once more.

Failover of MDS i am trying and have also posted a query. Currently
without Linux HA its not working. Or may be it might work in case i am
not doing the right thing.

Dhruv