[Lustre-discuss] Password-free remote access

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Fri Jun 27 12:20:33 PDT 2008

Password-free remote access to what? i.e. which service, or aspect of the
server? Hardware? OS? A particular service?

If you want to access the OS, setting up SSH keys is likely the first
mechanism I'd go with, as you can just generate a key on the host you want
to connect from, copy it to the host(s) you want to connect to, and you're
off and running.

hth,
Klaus

On 6/26/08 11:40 AM, "Mike Bui" <mbui at datadirect.datadirectnet.com>did etch