[Lustre-discuss] Fwd: Lustre Thumper Fault Tolerance

Mertol Ozyoney Mertol.Ozyoney at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 6 14:01:14 PST 2008

Currently there seems no way to do this. I think network striping will be
released in version 2.0 , please check the road map in Lustre web site.

Best regards

Mertol Ozyoney
Storage Practice - Sales Manager

Sun Microsystems, TR