[Lustre-discuss] mpi-io support

Marty Barnaby mlbarna at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 11 15:10:05 PDT 2008

I'm not actually sure what ROMIO abstract device the multiple CFS
deployments I utilize were defined with. Probably just UFS, or maybe
NFS. Did you have a recommended option yourself.

Besides the fact that most of the adio that were created over the years
are completely obsolete and could be cleaned from ROMIO, what will the
new one for Lustre offer? Particularly with respect to controls via the
lfs utility that I can  already get?

Marty Barnaby