[Lustre-discuss] kernel: LustreError 7025:0:(client.c:519:ptlrpc_import_delay_req())

Bill Wichser bill at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 18 11:12:06 PDT 2008

I'll attempt to answer my own question here.

It appears that because the OSSes were started before the MDS that these
nodes are still trying to obtain MGS data from that host but even though
it came back, they still can't.  This appears to be bug # 13715.

A few weeks from now I'll be able to restart the lustre OSSes and see if
this corrects the problem.

Bill