[Lustre-discuss] Download Problems with lustre 1.6.4.3

Patrick Winnertz patrick.winnertz at credativ.de
Thu Mar 20 01:55:16 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've tried just some minutes ago to download the sourcecode of lustre from
[1], but it failed with this error:

An error occurred while processing your request.
 Reference #50.663007d9.1206002944.16ba5fe1

Does anybody have some hints how to get the lustre source code then? I need
this tarball for the debian packaging.

If someone could point me to an alternative download possibility, I would
be glad.

Thanks in advance

Patrick Winnertz

[1]:  http://www.sun.com/software/products/lustre/get.jsp

--
Patrick Winnertz
Tel.: +49 (0) 2161 / 4643 - 0
Spamtrap: winnie at qsc218.credativ.com

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz