[Lustre-discuss] mpi-io support

Phil Dickens dickens at umcs.maine.edu
Fri May 9 06:41:02 PDT 2008

hello,

  I am having similar struggles with locking on MPI-IO.
I am doing a simple strided write, and it fails because
of the locking. I'm a bit behind in the discussion, but
is there a way to fix (workaround) this problem?? Is this
something in my code, or the default driver (this is on
lonestar at TACC)? I have even downloaded the most up to date
version of MPICH, which I believe has a new Lustre ADIO
driver, but I am running into the same issues.

  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Phil