[Lustre-discuss] LBUG with 1.6.5~rc2 and lfs quotacheck

Patrick Winnertz patrick.winnertz at credativ.de
Tue May 13 02:18:06 PDT 2008

Hey

I've some troubles with quota on 1.6.5. (Yes I know this rc software :)).
Since I don't find any bugreport about this issue (and this is not yet
released) I'm unsure what do do. Here the problem description:

After reformatting the fs and mounting it. I've tried to execute this
command:
debian:/mnt# lfs quotacheck -ug /mnt/lustre_client/

Right after hitting enter I got this:
Message from syslogd at debian at Tue May 13 13:05:08 2008 ...
debian kernel: LustreError: 2921:0:
(fsfilt-ldiskfs.c:2066:fsfilt_ldiskfs_quotainfo()) LBUG

Furthermore a tmp. file was created. I've attached it to this mail.
Anybody know what's going wrong here?

Greetings
Winnie

--
Patrick Winnertz
Tel.: +49 (0) 2161 / 4643 - 0

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz